Friday, November 7, 2008

Welcome to Paprika Crafts n' Sass!

I am very excited to be creating this blog for all my treasured (yes, treasured!) friends to visit. I intend on posting all sorts of things, a bit of this and loads of that, which will hopefully entertain and amuse. It is my intention to keep the content of this blog light and cheerful, and I hope that your comments will be made in this same spirit. This blog is by invitation only for a reason. Of course, I am not adverse to the occasional venting of spleen from my nearest and dearest, and will join in with great relish. For that sort of hearty exchange, I invite you to contact me at my yahoo e-mail address which is spilieri@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

Snarfff said...

Yay! Suie I am so excited!!! We are now blogging babes.