I am very pleased to announce that another refugee from Planet Snarfff has been placed in a loving and supportive home. Ms. E.F. has kindly taken in this little darling with open arms. I have complete confidence in this lady's character, and her abilities to care for her new charge. She has both the necessary knowledge and experience of Snarfff, and a compassionate and tender spirit. I feel certain that they will find contentment together.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooo

This view shows the little guy a bit better. Despite enduring rather pressed circumstances before his adoption, he had managed to eat rather well - actually quite well as you can see.

Do you have what it takes to become the adoptive parent of one of these dear creatures? If you do, please address your enquiries here at planetzsuzsa. All reasonable requests will be considered.
2 comments:
Ftzzzbleckachaick (we call him Bleck) has settled in well in the Forest household and the girls, despite initial suspicion, have grown to tolerate his curious looks and smelly, but colorful, postulancies, which, oddly enough, emit a smell not unlike fresh lemons. He is maintaining his weight because he gets treats when the girls do. Other than that he just manages on a diet of recycled paper products and water from the bathtub (he shuns that cats' water bowl for some unknown reason). Occasionally he wakes me up with strange snorting noises.
I just knew he would settle in just fine! I understand that cats are not overly fond of the smell of lemons, so that would explain their initial tentativeness.
If he is snorting in the middle of the night it means that he is indeed content in his new home. Bleck is recreating for himself the environment of his infancy by producing the cooing (in this case snorting) sounds of the nursery. I hope that the sounds are not waking you, since they will no doubt continue, and most likely increase in volume and frequency over time. Sometimes a little snack or hot beverage at bedtime quietens them down.
Post a Comment