Hey everybody! Well, the inevitable has happened. I start my blog flush with enthusiasm, and before ya know it I've slacked off just as I do with my other e-tasks. For this I am truly sorry, because I am finding blogging to be an enormously satisfying enterprise, even in the short time that I've been doing it. I do have a couple of good excuses for not making entries - the major one being that the computer at home has gone kerpluie! The other excuse is that I am madly preparing for Christmas.
Below is a pic showing another version of the froggie that is to be a Christmas gift for Sweet Ebru. He will carry a little rolled up scroll in his left hand (hand? do frogs have hands? - eh, whatever). On the scroll will be a little secret message from the Frog Prince to Ebru. Hee, hee.
I would also like to note here that this photograph was taken by my friend David Ditta. Minor retouching was done by yours truly. David has patiently photographed many of my crafts, and I am ever grateful for his skill. He posed one of my creatures so adorably that I laugh a little every time I look at it. That image will not be posted until after Christmas, since the recipient of this gift has her little eyeballs on this page from time to time. Yes, you Bethie!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! That frog prince is award winning perfection!!! I wish we could just always craft.
I would love it if I could attack all the projects that I've got buzzing around in my brain! Right now, I'm a little burned out from Christmas crafts which I am very nearly done with. I'm ready to rest with a good book.
I'm glad you like the frog prince - he's for Ebru.
Post a Comment