I am currently enjoying a little break from craft projects, but I have a big stash of photos to post from craftings past. So, the next photos may be of older projects, but still may provide pleasure or interest. It is my intention to provide patterns and information about materials or techniques wherever I have either created something unique, or significantly departed from a designer's plan. So, please, if I neglect to do this - give me a little shove and I will get right on it.
Since just about everyone for whom I made a hand crafted gift, has now received their gift(s) I can open the flood gates with invitations to visit this blog. However, after the big Christmas push of crafting, gift giving, and socializing I generally need a time of reading, and recharging before plunging back into "real life". Please be patient.
So, a very Happy New Year to all!
1 comment:
While my temporary disability is teaching me how to be more patient with *myself* it isn't helping when it comes to friends. Must... have... pictures... of... crafts!!!
Post a Comment