Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Twistie Flower Scarf

Hey, everybody! Today I am sharing a craft which was completed nearly a year ago. I am just now getting around to looking at the photos that were shot of this project, and giving them a quick clean up. I created two of these scarves - one in pinks for my niece Kate, and one in purples for my niece Samantha. The green base of these scarves is a simple crocheted twisting ruffle worked in Lion Brand Homespun. The flowers are crocheted in a soft acrylic, and are attached to the base with french knots of the green Homespun. I thought they would be fun to wear - especially designed for vamping!  I was more pleased with the purple version, and I intend on posting a couple of photos of that one at a later date.



Here is a detail shot!




No comments: